Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A New Year and New Treasures Coming to The French Laundry


Hello again Bloggie Friends,

Once again, the calendar is about to turn over to a new year and it is time for me to get serious about stocking my Etsy shop, The French Laundry.  I've spent the last part of 2015 buying some awesome things that speak to my soul, a few of which are shown above. Some new pretties are listed now and a New Year's listapalooza (translation: lots of stuff for your perusal) will go live at noon Eastern Standard Time on January 1st, 2016.  Come join me in between the Tournament of Roses Parade and your "Good Luck" black eyed peas for a little retail therapy.

Until next time,
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy,
    So glad to see you blogging again, how I've missed you! Congrats on your magazine feature, you have such awesome stuff.
    Wishing you a happy and blessed new year!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.